We have a Care Manager (Non- Registered) job for a Private Befriender & Companionship led care and Support service covering Runcorn, Northwich, Ellesmere port and areas of Warrington.
Our client is an established award winning care provider offering a unique service. They specialise in consistent, bespoke, quality companionship led home care service to private clients in their own homes. They believe this approach enables the client and carer relationship to be central to the support they provide and offer continuous training and development and provide a happy and supportive working environment.
Care Manager (Non-registered)
£25k – £30K per annum (DOE)
Would you like to work in a caring family environment where you can really make a difference to someone’s life? Yes then please read on.
The Care Manager’s job is a full time office based post. The role is to support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the Care operation, ensuring compliance with all governing body and legislation relevant to the service and will include:
- Visiting customers to undertake an assessment of the service they require.
- Reviewing customers service and quality assurance visits
- Supervising the office staff team (6).
- Support the recruitment and training of new befrienders & companions.
- Support the Care Coordinator in the efficient management of rotas
- Review and implement policies and procedures
- Manage both Client and Staff satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Liaise with other professionals in the community
- Ideally you will have experience of the social care sector and good care principles.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate their ability to motivate, and influence the team
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing and updating care plans to the highest standards
- NVQ 3 or above with desire to gain further qualifications to Level 5 and continuous development for career progression.
- Be computer literate and an expert in computerised rostering systems.
- Have good administrative office/planning/organisational and delegation skills.
- Be willing to participate in an on-call rota.
- A full Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle.
There will be opportunities for further career development aswell as continuous training and personal development.
If you are interested in applying for this Care Manager (Non-Registered) position or you would like to hear more about this job vacancy please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
This job vacancy is based in Runcorn, Northwich, Ellesmere port and areas of Warrington.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs