Full-time, permanent job, Care Manager, Harrogate, North Yorkshire – homecare experience essential – driver’s licence essential.
- £28K per annum.
- Full-time hours.
- Career Progression Available.
- Excellent Benefits & Rewards Schemes.
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care required.
- Experience in homecare is essential.
- Experience in leadership/supervisory role is essential.
Our job is located around 5miles from Harrogate via the A59 and is only a short distance from the A1 (M) motorway. We also cover the Knaresborough, Ripon, Boroughbridge, and surrounding areas.
Rated as Good by CQC, you will be joining one of the longest established home care providers in the Yorkshire & North East Region. We have been trusted by families since 1967 to care for their loved ones. You will be joining a fantastic organisation who have an excellent reputation locally, not only as an employer, but as a provider of high-quality person-centred home care services. We support older adults living in their own homes. We aim to help everyone live their lives to the fullest and lead, happy, fulfilling, and independent lives.
As our Care Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the service. You will support the Registered Manager with the management of the branch, ensuring a high standard of care is provided to our clients. The role will also include:
- Ensuring that performance targets/KPIs are achieved.
- Managing any client/staff complaints and safeguarding issues.
- Providing leadership, mentoring and support for a team of supervisors & office staff.
- Undertaking annual appraisals & regular supervisions.
- Managing relationships with customers, families & the local authority.
- Overseeing the roster to ensure continuity of care & that all care packages are covered.
We are looking for an excellent leader who is passionate about the homecare sector. If you are looking to work for a provider who puts quality first, a provider who you can be proud to represent, then please click apply.
Don’t worry if you have any questions, once you have applied, one of our team will call you to answer any questions and discuss the role in more detail.