Care Manager (Homecare), Sheffield
£21K - £24K per annum DOE + fully funded company car and 25p per mile business mileage
Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
We are looking for a talented Care Manager living close to the Sheffield area of South Yorkshire. This is a newly created role and is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a homecare company like no other, making a difference in the community and with aspirations to be the best in the country.
This job could be perfect for an experienced Senior, Supervisor or Deputy who is eager to progress to the next step in their career, who is passionate about providing high-quality homecare and working for an amazing organisation.
If you want to work for a special provider, then you won’t be disappointed….
Our client wants to be the best and to do that they take a unique approach to homecare. They have provided care across the world for over 20 years and their approach is based around putting their carers at the heart of what they do. They look after every one of their team to create an environment where staff are supported, nurtured and given the tools to succeed and flourish, this in turn provides high-quality care to their clients and their families. They aim to deliver minimum 1-hour visits so nothing is rushed, and a new standard of care can be delivered.
As their Care Manager, you will be pivotal in ensuring the values of the service are upheld and high-quality care is provided at all times. The role will also involve:
- Staff supervisions including mentoring and coaching;
- Conducting client reviews and spot checks;
- Dealing with any safeguarding issues;
- Assisting Senior Carers and being an integral part of the quality process;
- Participating in the on-call as an escalation point 1 week in 4.
Experience & qualifications
- You will hold a minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have experience in either a Senior, Supervisor, Deputy or Manager role in the homecare sector;
- It is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
There are exciting opportunities to grow and expand the service so there is huge scope to grow within the role and play a big role in a really exciting period of growth. So, if you are excited by this amazing job opportunity and you would like to find out more, then please click “apply,” and one of our team will be in touch.