Care Manager (Non-registered), Northwich, Cheshire
£25K – £30K per annum (DOE)
We have a Care Manager (Non- Registered) job for a Private Befriender & Companionship led care and Support service covering Northwich, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port and areas of Warrington.
Our client is an established award-winning care provider offering a unique service. They specialise in consistent, bespoke, quality companionship led home care service to private clients in their own homes. They believe this approach enables the client and carer relationship to be central to the support they provide and offer continuous training and development and provide a happy and supportive working environment.
Would you like to work in a caring family environment where you can really make a difference to someone’s life? Yes then please read on.
The Care Manager’s role is a full-time office-based post. The role is to support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the Care operation, ensuring compliance with all governing body and legislation relevant to the service and will include:
- Visiting customers to undertake an assessment of the service they require.
- Reviewing customers service and quality assurance visits
- Supervising the office staff team (6).
- Support the recruitment and training of new befrienders & companions.
- Support the Care Coordinator in the efficient management of rotas
- Review and implement policies and procedures
- Manage both Client and Staff satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Liaise with other professionals in the community
- Ideally you will have experience of the social care sector and good care principles.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate their ability to motivate and influence the team.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing and updating care plans to the highest standards.
- NVQ 3 or above with desire to gain further qualifications to Level 5 and continuous development for career progression.
- Be computer literate and an expert in computerised rostering systems.
- Have good administrative office/planning/organisational and delegation skills.
- Be willing to participate in an on-call rota.
- A full driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
There will be opportunities for further career development as well as continuous training and personal development.
If you are excited by this opportunity, we want to hear from you. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that! When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.