We are looking for someone experienced in the Care Sector ideally from Care Assistant/Support Worker, Supervisor, Care Coordinator or Registered Care Manager level to join our fantastic team here in Ulverston, Cumbria (South Lakes) as our Telephone Interviewer. Maybe your are someone looking to relocate to this beautiful part of the country. Health & Social Care Jobs are a very specialist, bespoke Social Care Permanent Recruitment Business who recruit for Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, Care Coordinators, Supervisors, Nurses, Trainers... all over the country. We will consider applications for those looking for Full-time or Part-Time jobs, and also from people who may have retired from the Care Sector/ or looking for something different.
Care Recruitment Admin
- To write fantastic job adverts and post them to our website and online job boards
- To Email our database of candidates new vacancies keeping them up to date.
- To CV search for specific vacancies
- To Contact candidates from our database and other CV Libraries to ascertain if they are actively seeking opportunities.
- To Add CV's to our database and maintain an accurate up to date database.
- To be able to pre-screen a candidate when consultants are busy.
The Ideal Candidate
- It is essential that you understand the Care Sector and also have some office / admin experience.
- You must be very confident on the telephone and be able to communicate at all levels
- You must be organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You must be very easy going and easy to talk to so that candidates find it easy to talk to you and open up.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have a fantastic level of English ideally Degree level or a minimum of Grade C GCSE
- You will also need excellent grammar and accurate typing speed and be computer literate