We are looking for someone experienced in the Care Sector ideally at Supervisory or Registered Care Manager level to join our fantastic team here in Ulverston, Cumbria (South Lakes) as our Telephone Interviewer. Maybe your are someone looking to relocate to this beautiful part of the country. Health & Social Care Jobs are a very specialist, bespoke Social Care Permanent Recruitment Business who recruit for Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, Care Coordinators, Supervisors, Nurses, Trainers... all over the country. We will consider applications for those looking for Full-time or Part-Time jobs, and also from people who may have retired from the Care Sector/ or looking for something different.
Job Description of a Telephone Interviewer
- To pre-screen any job applications to ensure they have the necessary experience for the job vacancy we are recruiting for.
- To arrange a suitable time to interview the candidate over the telephone
- To interview the candidate asking relevant questions relating to the job that they have applied for, but also to get to know the candidate's personality and career aspirations.
- To type up your interview notes following on from your telephone interview, almost creating a story about that person and their career/achievements to date.
- To arrange interviews with the end employer
- To take new vacancy enquiries from Care Providers ensuring we fully understand the role and we have lots of information about their ethos and values.
- To carry out employment checks on candidates including sending for references
The Ideal Candidate
- It is essential that you understand the Care Sector - if you are interviewing a Registered Manager, for example, you have to know what questions to ask?
- You must be very confident on the telephone and be able to communicate at all levels
- You must be organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You must be very easy going and easy to talk to so that candidates find it easy to talk to you and open up.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have a fantastic level of English ideally Degree level or a minimum of Grade C GCSE
- You will also need excellent grammar and accurate typing speed and be computer literate