We are looking for someone experienced in the Care Sector ideally from Care Assistant/Support Worker, Supervisor, Care Coordinator or Registered Care Manager level to join our fantastic team here in Ulverston, Cumbria (South Lakes) as our Telephone Interviewer. Maybe your are someone looking to relocate to this beautiful part of the country. Health & Social Care Jobs are a very specialist, bespoke Social Care Permanent Recruitment Business who recruit for Registered Managers, Deputy Managers, Care Coordinators, Supervisors, Nurses, Trainers... all over the country. We will consider applications for those looking for Full-time or Part-Time jobs, and also from people who may have retired from the Care Sector/ or looking for something different.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS PARTICULAR VACANCY WE ARE LOOKING FOR PREVIOUS CARE BACKGROUND - TO BALANCE THE KNOWLEDGE ON OUR TEAM.
Who are we?
Health & Social Care Jobs have been established 11 years, we are a team of 7 and growing! We have never been busier and this is an exciting time to be joining us as we continue to grow. We are Registered Manager owned and led and we basically recruit for the Health & Social Care Sector nationally. Care Providers come to us to help them find excellent quality candidates be it for Children's Residential Homes, Adult Learning Disability Services, Domiciliary / Homecare Branches, Elderly Care Homes and all other Social Care Sectors. Our team are amazing and we also have lots of fun while we work. We share fantastic banter and really want to create an environment where we work hard, but we also can enjoy doing waht we do. We have lots of fun outside of work too, including Days out, Meals, Theatre and our Christmas Parties are usually pretty special occasions.
What would you be doing?
- When a candidate applies for one of our vacancies you would first screen your applicants for suitability.
- Then you would telephone interview any suitable applicants, using very specific questions to ascertain suitability (Full Training Provided)
- If the candidate is a really good fit for the position you would compile comprehensive interview notes.
- Once you have written your interview notes you would then send the candidate across to the Care Provider for review.
- If the client is happy you would then arrange any interviews.
- The best bit is telling someone they have got their dream job!
- You will also search CV databases for candidates for your vacancies.
- Add candidates to our database.
- Take vacancies from Care Providers gaining a good understaning of their requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- It is essential that you understand the Social Care Sector and that you are confident on the telephone.
- We are ideally looking for a Registered Manager, Care Manager, Care Coordinator, Supervisor, Senior Support Worker, Trainer
- You must be very confident on the telephone and be able to communicate at all levels
- You must be organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You must be very easy going and easy to talk to so that candidates find it easy to talk to you and open up.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have a fantastic level of English ideally Degree level or a minimum of Grade C GCSE
- You will also need excellent grammar and accurate typing speed and be computer literate