We are advertising for a Care Office Manager in the Northampton area of Northamptonshire to join a family-run, award-winning homecare provider. This role would also be commutable from the Earls Barton, Blisworth, Hardingstone, and surrounding areas.
- £25K - £30K per annum DOE.
- Performance related bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
With an Outstanding CQC Rating and 9.6/10 on a leading homecare review site, you would be joining an organisation with fantastic values and one of the best in the area. The Directors are a husband and wife team who have a passion to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base. They also value their team, and their hard-work and dedication does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. They are now looking for a Care Office Manager to bring innovation and fresh ideas to the branch, taking them to the next step in their journey.
You will join an established team made up of admin, recruitment, and trainers. You will lead and manage your team, assist with office tasks and administration duties whilst overseeing recruitment, training, and retention. This position will require you to be a good manager of people whilst also allowing you to bring a positive, fresh approach, motivating your team to grow and thrive. As part of the Management team, you will also oversee compliance and ensure that the service is in line with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Experience working within the care sector either in a homecare, domiciliary, residential, or supported living setting.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Proven track record of building and developing high performance teams.
- Good knowledge of HR practices including recruitment and retention.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people on all levels
- Innovative, forward thinking approach to assist with service progression.
- Flexibility to work outside of Monday – Friday, 9-5 pattern to meet needs of business.
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you have any questions about this Care Office Manager job vacancy, or you wish to apply then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.