We are looking for a Care Operations / General Manager to oversee the complete operation of a Domiciliary Care Agency in the Rhyl Area of the North East Coast of Wales. Car Driver Essential. This is an job excellent opportunity for someone wanting to progress to a more Senior Role within Domiciliary Care.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record within Domiciliary Care Managment.
- £45-55K per annum, Depending on level of Experience.
- Older Adults Homecare / Domiciliary Care Experience Essential.
- Mixture of Local Authority & Private Clients.
- Strong leader with a thorough understanding of the Sector.
This job vacancy is situated within an easy commuting distance including 11 minutes from Colwyn Bay along the A55, 16 Minutes from Rhyl along the A548, 28 minutes from Deeside, 17 Mins from Conwy or just 6 minutes from Abergele.
To be our Care Operations / General Manager, we are looking for someone with a proven track record within Domiciliary Care, a strong leader who can develop the staff team and take our very special business to where we are aiming it to be. Our aim is to be outstanding as well as ensuring we nurture and retain our staff team and that our clients receive the highest possible care at a time in their life when they deserve the very best!
- The day-to-day General Management of the Homecare Business.
- Oversee the Registered Manager to ensure we exceed quality & compliance.
- Focus on driving and developing the staff team.
- Building the private customer base.
- Overseeing the Internal Recruiter & ensuring that we are maximising recruitment.
- To act as Responsible Individual for the Service with the support of the Senior Management team.
- Networking in the local community to raise brand awareness & gain referrals.
The Provider’s Ethos
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
When applying for this job vacancy please ensure you upload a word or pdf CV (unfortunately you cannot use an indeed CV).
If you are yearning to work for a provider that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent and Lead then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment experts for the Health & Social Care Sector. We are bespoke, unique and a trusted, valued, recruitment partner for candidates and Providers across the UK. We will always handle your application professionally and with the strictest of confidence. We Love what we do, we want you to love what we do too!