We are looking for a talented Care Operations/General Manager with a strong background of Older People’s Domiciliary Homecare, in the Glasgow area of Scotland. Car Driver Essential
Do you have strong leadership skills? Can you project manage and lead change in a sector which is always evolving?
Salary - £40 - £45K per annum depending on experience and qualifications
This homecare provider has been running for nearly 20 years and provides valuable support to people who need it most. Each area of their service is unique as all staff are qualified in their respective fields, ensuring only the highest standard of care is provided. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established homecare provider with a terrific reputation.
As their Operations/General Manager you will manage the day to day operations, you will be managing their local authority contracts & private clients, by identifying and maximising business opportunities to help the business grow. There is a lot of variety and diversity in the role and your duties will also include:
- Maintaining a detailed working knowledge of the homecare sector;
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant legislation, and implementing improved policies where necessary;
- Identifying opportunities and potential development for the service;
- Continually review internal and external recruitment in-line with the current business demands and to allow further growth;
- Adhere to SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council.) Code of Conduct.
- You will have at least 5 years proven management experience which MUST BE from a homecare background.
- You will be business minded and you will hold the highest care standards.
- It is essential that you hold an SVQ level 4 in Health and Social care or Leadership and Management Award.
- You will also hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a great reputation in the homecare sector and is hungry for a new challenge. If you are a reliable and highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills, then this could be perfect for you!
If this job opportunity excites you, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail.