We are looking for to recruit for various positions within the Residential Childcare Sector & Specialist Educational Settings for Children & Younger Adults. We have jobs available for Registered Home Managers, Deputy Children’s Home Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Residential Support Workers and Residential Practitioners across all areas of Shropshire and North Wales. We have positions in Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Telford, Wem, Chester, Newport and Wrexham at all levels.
With two outstanding ratings from Ofsted, you will be joining a leading residential and educational organisation, dedicated to supporting children and young adults with a variety of needs. This could include Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD), Learning Disabilities, Autism and/or challenging behaviour.
Current Jobs within Residential Childcare & Education Setting in all above the above areas.
- Care Practitioners / Children’s Residential Support Workers
- Support Workers to work with Children & Young Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Waking Night Support Workers
- Senior Practitioners / Senior Residential Support Workers – Shropshire & North Wales
- Deputy Children’s Home Managers – Shropshire & North Wales
Rates of Pay
- Care Practitioner - £22’545 - £24’882 per annum,
- Support Worker - £8.72 - £9.06 per hour plus £67.00 Sleep-in allowance (1-2 per month)
- Waking Night Support Worker - £8.72-£9.26 per hour
- Senior Residential Support Workers/Practitioners - £25’126 - £26’864 DOE
- Team Leader £9.36-£9.92 per hour plus £67.00 Sleep in Allowance (1-2 per month)
You must also hold one of the following Qualifications
- A Social Worker Qualification
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 Caring for Children & Young People
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care – Children & Young People
- Level 3 Diploma for Children & Young People’s Workforce: Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Children & Young People for Wales and NI
If you currently live in Shropshire or North Wales in any of the above areas and you are looking for a career move within Children’s Residential and/or Specialist education setting, then please get in touch. We can discuss all the vacancies we have on offer over the telephone, including hours of work, pay rates, shift times and all the fantastic benefits this employer has to offer.