Becoming a Care Professional & Companion is such a rewarding role and in this current climate, we need you more than ever in the Kidderminster area of Worcestershire. No experience is required as full training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Locations & Criteria
We have full and part-time jobs available in theStourport on Severn, Cookley, Kinver and surrounding areas of Worcestershire. If you have a big heart and a positive personality, then becoming one of our Care Professionals & Companions could be perfect for you.
Come and join the best!
Working for an award-winning provider of domiciliary care, we have won multiple awards over the years! We are bespoke - different to any other care organisation in the area, providing care visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits and you will always see the same clients. The owner started the service to do something more rewarding and make a difference in her local community.
During social isolating you may have noticed that vulnerable older people in your community are struggling with being alone. Just think how nice it would be to help put a smile on their face and give them something to look forward to, your visit! You will be part of a small team, visiting older people in their own home on a regular basis. You could be visiting someone who has early signs of Dementia, or they may not have family who live close enough to help with their housework, prepare meals, get up and about in the morning or get ready for bed in the evening, shower, bath, get dressed and other elements of personal care and remind them to take medication.
When we can all move around safely, you will also be supporting them out and about in the community by on outing to the supermarket, doctors, hospital or simply going for an outing. This could be the most rewarding role you ever take on especially with the current situation in the country.
Benefits & Hours
- £9.50 - £10.00 per hour, mileage allowance, travel time is paid at National Minimum wage and paid holidays.
- Between 10-30 hours per week available - guaranteed hours' contract if you have the right availability.
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you. (Weekend work is part of the requirement for this job).
- Chocolates and a FREE meal for two, when you pick up additional hours.
- Excellent in-house training is provided.
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day
How do you apply or ask a question?