Come and work for an organisation with amazing family values as a Community Care Professional in Oswestry and do something amazing in 2021.
If you have recently lost your job or you are just wanting to change career and do something more rewarding, if you have the right qualities to care, then this could be perfect for you. why not make 2021 a new year, new career! We cannot wait to hear from you.
This is very much a mobile position so if you live in Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Atcham, Uffington, Shawbury, Wem, or surrounding areas of Shropshire, then we will carefully match you to your clients, keeping you as local as possible.
- £9.30 per hour + paid mileage
- Paid travel time all paid at the same rate as care, not every provider offers that.
- Full and part-time hours.
- Paid DBS & paid training.
- Paid holidays, pension, and sick pay scheme.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Car Drivers are essential as you will be working out in the community.
- No experience is required as excellent training will be provided.
Welcome to our Team
We are part of an award-winning national brand founded by a family and with family values running throughout the service. This service was opened by a brother and sister team over 12 years ago who were inspired by the family values ethos. Starting their childhoods growing up around older people they have grown up to know what outstanding care looks like. Not only are the people we support their family, so are our Care Professionals, and each one is valued and rewarded for their dedication. We invest in everyone and pay travel time, so no valuable time with the clients is lost. You will see regular clients at regular times and work locally – so no long commutes.
We have job vacancies for natural carers, people who really want to make a difference in their local community. Our Care Professionals are roll your sleeves up, supportive, positive, honest, warm, and committed kind of people. Most of all they’re the kind of people who know how rewarding it is to help empower others to get the most out of life. All the people we support are still living in their own homes, it is wonderful that you can support them to continue to live as independently as possible whilst keeping them safe in the place they love the most, their home. The role will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.
Be part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of. A job where you can go home every day and say, “I made a difference to someone’s day today.” A feeling like no other.
You will receive a warm welcome to our team and will always be supported and valued. We understand you will have some questions, do not worry, once you have applied one of our team will contact you to have an initial chat so we can get to know you, this is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have.