Health & Social Care Jobs have been appointed to attract an influential Care Quality & Compliance Manager covering the London Region. This is a rare opportunity to join and award-winning Domiciliary Home Care Provider with an outstanding reputation and a very passionate team.
£45 - £50K per annum, plus Company Car, Company Pension Scheme
This position will cover the London Region with approximately 12-15 Branches within your remit. With Homecare offices located in Central London, Harrow, Ealing, Twickenham, Wimbledon, Croydon, Bromley to name just a few. Your ideal location could be within in any of these London Borough’s. A Car Driver is essential.
This provider is a nationally recognised Brand known for its outstanding CQC ratings across its networks. Established over 10 years ago, they have grown to be one of the most respected Providers of high-quality care to Older Adults living in their own homes. With a robust structure, made up of sector experts and driven by a Chief Executive who is a pleasure to work with, and an inspiring leader, this is a rare opportunity to join a growing organisation that can offer no end of progression opportunities.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Quality & Compliance expert or CQC inspector looking for an exciting challenge. You will be working with individual Homecare Branches in an often-diverse capacity. This will start with ensuring the Branches recruit the Registered Managers; ensuring that high standards can be maintained and exceeded. As well as:-
- Communicating CQC requirements and best practice to achieve “Outstanding” CQC Ratings
- Supporting offices to recruit Registered Managers, who can maintain our high standards.
- Keep the offices in your Region up to date with all the latest policies and procedures.
- To assist offices Registered with CQC, initial set up.
- Deliver Quality & compliance related training and workshops to your network.
Key Qualities Required
You will be:
- An influencer, who is approachable, open minded and an excellent communicator.
- Someone who can provide constructive feedback.
- Someone who can lead and inspire a team to reach outstanding quality.
- Available to work away from home when required, with travel being a key part of the job.
- Extremely organised, excellent planner and a strategic thinker.
- A Supportive individual who can work with a team to bring about positive change
This is a fantastic job opportunity; it is a challenging role with lots of reward. If you are excited by what you have read, and you feel this job spec was made for you. Then we would love to hear from you.
Apply/Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs will speak to you initially, carry out a telephone interview as well as tell you all about the provider and answer any questions you may have, we will only provide this information once you have applied and submitted your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Health & Social Care Jobs are made up of a team of Registered Managers so you will always be speaking to someone from the sector. We look forward to hearing from you!