We are looking for an experienced Care Recruitment Administrator to join our small, family team here in Ulverston, Cumbria. This is a newly created post and due to continued growth as our business continues to thrive! This position is commutable via car, train or bus from Barrow In Furness, Dalton, Lindal, Ulverston, Grange Over Sands, Millom and surrounding areas.
- £22-25K per annum, DOE (Pro Rata if Part-Time)
- Office based at our Ulverston office. (NOT HOME BASED)
- Full time or Part-Time Considered – but would need to be 5 days per week.
- Hours could be Flexible / Negotiable
Health & Social Care Jobs have been established 11 years, we are a husband-and-wife team, but we have an excellent team who all share very similar sense of humor, all love our jobs and love coming to work. Most of all we are all passionate about the Care Sector and the part we can play recruiting the right people in a very sensitive sector!
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Health & Social Care Sector nationally, we provide Recruitment Solutions which range from a full recruitment to just offering advertising only packages for our customers. We recruit across the whole of the Health & Social Care Sector this includes Children’s Residential Homes, Adult Learning Disabilities, Older People’s Care Homes, Homecare Branches, just to name a few of the sectors we recruit for. This can be positions ranging from Support Workers, Care Assistants, Supervisors, Registered Managers all the way up to Senior Managers.
We Need you!
As our Administrator we are looking to you to write all our job adverts, so when we receive a new vacancy, you can work your magic and write a bespoke advert for the job we are looking to recruit for. Sounds easy right? Writing an advert is easy, but can you inspire someone to want to apply??
- Writing Job Adverts.
- Posting job adverts to the online job boards that we use.
- Scheduling adverts that need relaunching.
- Database management.
- Writing emails to candidates & Clients.
- Managing email inboxes
- Answering the telephone and directing applicants to the right person.
- You will need to possess excellent written skills.
- Fantastic creative writing ability.
- Computer literate and willing to learn new skills.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- A passionate work ethic, and have care & thought for what you do
- Previous experience considered from the Social Care Sector.
- Must have the ability to write excellent job adverts and think outside the box!
- Candidates must have previous office/administration skills.
When applying please include a covering email and let us know why you think you are our perfect candidate!