Care/Office Assistant, Chesterfield
We are looking for a compassionate female Care/Office Assistant living close to the Chesterfield area of Derbyshire. This job would be working close to the Darley Dale area.
This is just the start of your career with this provider. For those that want to progress there is endless opportunities to grow and develop, you could be a Manager of the future!
Join an exceptional homecare provider
You will be joining a growing and remarkable organisation who are committed to providing an incredibly high standard of care within comfortable and high-class surroundings. As their Care/Office Assistant, you will need to be the best of the best, immaculately dressed and passionate about what you do. You will have very high standards and be passionate about the difference you can make.
Your role will be split between working in the office but also delivering care in a wonderful care village. You would be based on-site but providing support and responding to emergencies in the local community where required. You will monitor calls and the compliance systems, supporting with administration tasks as well as supporting the on-call function.
Rates of pay, hours of work & requirements
- £10.15 per hour;
- Flexible working hours, full Time (4 on 4 off, 3pm – 9.30pm);
- 32p per mile paid to cover any travel and petrol costs;
- Excellent training programme in place including mandatory training and the option to undertake your NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care;
- It is preferred that you hold NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care;
- You will have previous experience in the care sector;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, then please click on “apply.” Don’t worry if you have any questions, we will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding the role!
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit a female.