We are looking for a Care Supervisor close to the Gosport area of Hampshire. This role is approximately a 10-minute commute from Gosport and is accessible from the A32 and is close to local amenities.
Who will you be joining?
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. The owner opened the service following her own experiences in the care system both in the UK and abroad. She was part of the ambulance service before opening the service with the aim to play a key role in the community and making it stronger, by making a difference in the lives of older people. They have achieved an “Outstanding” rating with CQC highlighting their commitment to high-quality support.
Care Supervisor – job description
Your role is primarily customer focussed and will be pivotal in ensuring the quality of care is always at the highest possible standards. The role will involve:
- Visiting new referrals, introducing the service & getting an understanding of their needs.
- Writing detailed personalised care plans around the client’s needs & requests.
- Supporting the Carer Supervisor in spot checks and care certificate observations.
- Maintaining quality assurance and good customer service.
- Conducting regular reviews with clients.
- Take part in the on-call rota - 1 evening and 1 weekend in 4.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- £20K - £24K per annum DOE.
- Full-time hours including participating in the on-call rota.
- This company actively promote from within, so who knows where this opportunity could take you!
- You will possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent, ideally Level 3.
- You will experience in undertaking initial client needs and writing appropriate care plans.
- You will have a UK Driving Licence and have access to your own car.
- Above all, you will be a kind and compassionate individual who is able to build and maintain excellent relationships, and always strives to achieve the highest standards.
How to apply?
If you would like to apply for this Care Supervisor job, then hit the orange apply button and we will process your application. Our dedicated staff team is always on hand to help with any questions you might have about this role and help you through the application process.