Full-time, permanent, Care Supervisor job vacancy, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire – car driver essential.
- £20K - £22.5K per annum DOE (includes on-call).
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday + on-call.
- Holidays accrued on all working time.
- Blue Light Card & Access to discount scheme with retailers.
- 50% discounted gym membership.
- Fully paid Health Care Plan & access to well-being portal.
- Free MOT & contribution towards car servicing.
We are an award-winning national brand, family run company with family values running throughout the service. We are a small provider delivering around 500 hours per week and have a staff team of around 35. Our service was opened by a husband-and-wife team over 2 years ago who were inspired by the family values ethos. They wanted to establish a high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence and dignity for our clients, achieving an Outstanding rating for caring on our first inspection. Not every provider can boast that.
We are looking for a Care Supervisor who really is passionate about delivering high quality care and can lead a team to do the same. Working as part of our team delivering a high-quality domiciliary care service, you will take responsibility for the day-to-day management of operations in the field. The role is varied and rewarding and would suit someone who wishes to develop their career into the area of care management and administration.
- Spot checks, staff supervisions/appraisals and supporting the team in their development.
- Client visits, care planning, assessments and carrying out reviews.
- Moving & Handling Assessments, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety.
- Supervising and instructing your team in all aspects of their work
- Delivering hands on care during staff absence.
- Support, train, and mentor new team members.
- Ensure all relevant databases are kept up to date.
- Participate in the on-call rota.
- Experience working in homecare/domiciliary care is essential.
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care is desirable.
- Experience in a Supervisor/Senior role is desirable.
- Being passionate about delivering high quality care & to have excellent leadership skills.
It is a privilege to work within the Care Sector and joining us is very much like joining a family, we look after you as much as we do our clients. So, if you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, and you want to work for a provider like no other, then we would love to speak to you.
Don’t worry if you have any questions about this Care Supervisor job, once you have applied, we will call you to tell you more about the role and answer any questions. Good Luck!