Care Supervisor/Team Leader, Leicester
£17K - £20K per annum DOE
We are looking for an enthusiastic Care Supervisor/Team Leader in the Leicester area of Leicestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is hungry for a challenge with a company that will value them.
The culture is fantastic! Come and join us!
You will be joining a national, privately owned organisation, who offer a range of care services to older people within their own homes. With a fantastic ethos and dedicated team, passion for quality support is cascaded throughout the organisation, right from the top (“Everyone speaks very highly of the CEO”). They make a difference every day to the people they support, and it’s an amazing feeling. You could share that feeling too.
As their Supervisor/Team Leader, you will play an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people within your local community. You will always have the customers’ needs at the heart of what you do, and you will be part of a team who deliver only the best care.
You will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Undertake initial visits to new service users, ensuring that documentation is in place and accurate;
- Monitor the performance of a team of Home Care Assistants and ensuring all policies and procedures are being met;
- Hold regular meetings with your team to discuss performance;
- Be responsible for undertaking emergency first visits, including initial risk assessments;
- Taking part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
What qualifications & skills are required?
- You will possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Adults);
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are a positive and proactive individual, who always strives to achieve the highest standards, and you are eager for a new challenge, then this could be perfect for you. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future and you could be part of that!
If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.