Full and part-time, Care Workers job vacancies, Woking, Surrey – no experience needed – car drivers essential.
We are looking for dedicated, empathetic people to join our fantastic team working in the Camberley, Woking, and Aldershot areas. Working in the care sector is so rewarding, not only for the great feeling you get when you know have helped someone, but also for the rewards that we can offer you.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our team. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 care providers in the UK. Your career as a Care Workers could just be the start of a rewarding journey.
We can offer you…
- £10.00 per hour weekdays, £11.00 per hour weekends.
- Flexible full & part-time hours covering earlies, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Weekend only hours if that’s best for you.
- Paid holidays.
- Specialist induction training & Ongoing specialist care training so you can develop your skills.
- Further qualifications to help progress your knowledge.
- Constant support from your line managers/supervisors – we care for you too.
- A friendly working environment where you are part of a team.
- A company you can be proud to be part of.
So many people from different backgrounds have come to work for us and that’s because the care sector can offer so much to so many. If you are just starting out on your career, we will invest in you, value you, and offer you lots of opportunities to progress. If you have worked in another sector for several years and you want to do something rewarding, this role gives you a feeling of reward like no other and the hours are flexible around your other commitments. If you have cared for a friend, relative, or neighbour, and want to do it long-term or to give something back to your community, then we can help with that. Whatever the background, if you have the right qualities to care, we would love to speak to you.
You probably have lots of questions about this Care Workers job, and that’s fine, once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as we can to answer any questions, tell you more about the job role and put your mind at ease. Working in this sector is special, you could share that feeling, so what are you waiting for click apply and make the change today.