We urgently need part time Caregivers & Companions in the Loughton area of Essex. No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. Being a car driver is essential.
We welcome applications from all age groups with no upper age limit, you may also be looking for a complete change of career.
Pay rates, Hours & Benefits
- £10.25 per hour weekdays and £10.40 weekends & double pay on Bank Holidays
- Mileage Allowance.
- Guaranteed Contract available.
- Part-Time Hours including some mornings and or lunchtimes and or evenings and alternative weekends.
- Full training and a mentoring system to support you through your new role.
- Friendly and supportive office team.
- Additional paid training in Dementia and End of Life.
Your Job Role
You would spend quality time with an older adult helping them to maintain their lifestyle, allowing them to carry on living independently in their own home. With a minimum of one-hour visits this means they will receive quality time with you. You will be perfectly match to our clients, meaning you will build a close relationship, you may even share similar interests or hobbies. Could you…
- Help someone with their housekeeping, prepare or cook a meal?
- Be a fantastic companion and friend?
- Support someone to wash/showered, dressed, and provide other elements of personal care?
- Take someone out for the day for appointments or social activities
An Award-winning companionship/relationship led care service who have been rated “Outstanding” by CQC, which is amazing. The Director has a mission to change the face of ageing, seeing first-hand the positive effect companionship led care has had on the older people they support. She is very family orientated and this family feeling cascades throughout the team. This is not a job, it is a vocation and to do this role you will need to be kind and compassionate, with a big heart! If you can make an older person’s life brighter, feel great satisfaction from doing it, then you are exactly who we are looking for.
How Do I apply?
If you have any questions, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.