We are looking for Carers & Companions for the Sandhurst area of Surrey. No experience is required as excellent training is provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving license and have access to a vehicle.
What are the Company Values & makes them different?
You could be joining a national, award-winning organization with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry! This provider puts its clients at the forefront of everything they do and helps people to remain in the place they love the most, their home. Not only do they promote a minimum of 1-hour support - they make sure their carers are perfectly matched to their clients, so you can build a lasting relationship!
They actively promote from within, so there are fantastic opportunities for ongoing progression for the right person. Making a difference in someone's everyday life is the biggest reward you get from this job. If you have been looking for Volunteer Jobs near me then this could be perfect!
What does being Carer & Companion involve?
Our client understands the need for their clients to maintain their personal routine and aim to provide the highest standard of support possible. Your responsibilities may involve:
- Assisting with daily routines such as preparing for the day or going to bed;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Assisting with some personal care where necessary;
Benefits, Pay Rates & Hours:
- £10.00-£12.50 per hour (Double time on bank holidays) + paid mileage allowance;
- If you have some availability between early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or alternate weekends, then this position is ideal for you;
- Fantastic rate of pay, pension, paid annual leave;
- Extremely consistent hours with the same regular clients;
- Excellent training is provided and opportunities for career progression and support towards further qualifications;
- A kind, friendly and supportive office team and peer group;
- The biggest benefit of all is doing a rewarding job and making a difference every day;
- Becoming a Companion isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
- Being a friendly companion and someone, they can rely on and talk to.
How do I apply or ask a Question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about the job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.