Full & Part-Time, Caring Neighbour, Job Vacancy, Malvern, Worcestershire – no experience needed – car drivers essential.
Growing up I always remember my grandma’s caring neighbours. When my Gran sadly lost her husband, they looked out for her, brought her warm meals, soup and regularly popped in to see if she was ok. Her other neighbour, John, took her shopping to her local supermarket every Friday, without fail for the last 12 years! Are you that kind of person?
We are looking for Caring Neighbours to work in our local community providing companionship, care & support to the older adults living in your local neighbourhood. Age is inevitable and at some point, in our lives we will all need care think about what that would look like to you. Becoming a Caring Neighbour is such a rewarding role, it is a job that is fantastic for anyone who has spare time on their hands and wants to make a difference, have maybe retired, and want to do something with their time, or is looking for their first role in the care sector. Is that you?
What would I do as a caring neighbour?
- Visit older adults in your local community within their own home.
- Provide companionship, friendship, care & support as well as help with everyday tasks.
- Calls can involve personal care, but we are happy to talk that through with you.
- Go on outings, shopping, appointments or attend activities together.
- Prepare breakfast, dinner, or evening meal together.
- Spend time together helping to combat loneliness and prevent isolation.
- Help keep someone independent, safe, and happy.
- Be that person they can rely on and look forward to seeing every day.
As we get older, we would all like to think we had a caring neighbour just like you. After all the older adults in our community deserve the highest quality of care and companionship and to be able to remain in the place, they feel the safest, at home.
- £9.30 - £11.00 per hour + 25p mileage (enhanced rate on bank holidays).
- Paid travel time.
- Local work to keep any travelling to a minimum.
- Flexible, full & part time hours available.
- Shift times involve starting at 7:30 until 2:30pm and 4pm - 10pm.
- Alternate weekends working.
- Benefits such as retail discounts, health plans, paid holidays & pension scheme.
- Comprehensive training and paid shadowing shifts.
- Opportunities to progress and develop your skills.
We welcome applications from all age groups (No upper Limit) and previous occupations.
Who are we?
We are an independent, modern, family run homecare company built on wonderful values & beliefs. We have been awarded 9.9/10 by a leading care review site & ranked in the top 2 care providers in the Worcestershire area. The people we support are treated like family members; we look after them the same way as we would do our own family. We all share the same values and are passionate about the care we provide. We will also ensure that our team are always safe and well-supported in their job. We want to transform the way care is delivered.