We are looking for naturally caring people who would love nothing more than, to get up every day and not only brighten an older person’s day but make it a little bit easier too. We have Full and Part-Time, Job Vacancies for Care Companion in the Ashford Area of Kent and the surrounding villages.
- £9.50- £15.50 per hour - Including Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
Do you live in the local communities of Ashford, Tenterden, Wye, Charing, Woodchurch, Appledore, Bethersden, or nearby locations? If so, and you want a job like no other, then we have plenty of local work for you.
Have you always been caring, or thought you would make a great carer but maybe something has stopped you from applying?
Perhaps if you knew more about the role that would help.
If it is something you have considered, we would love to invite you to have a chat with us and we can answer any questions around personal care, or myths you may have in terms of what you would be doing and put your mind at ease. What we look for:
- No Previous Experience is needed as full training & excellent support is provided.
- Someone that has cared for a relative or friend.
- People who are Retired / Semi Retired and have spare time on their hands.
- People who want to do something rewarding every day.
- People looking for a complete change of career.
- People looking to start a career in Adult Social Care.
- A naturally caring, empathetic natured person.
- The flexibility to work either early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, or weekends.
- A good conversationalist who always has lots to talk about.
- Someone who could make an older person’s day wearing a big smile!
When we saw the enjoyment one of our relatives got from running their own care business, myself and my wife just had to follow her footsteps and open our own service. We have never looked back, and we are very proud of what we have achieved along with our amazing team, who we could not do what we do without them.
We are welcoming people to have a chat about becoming a Caring Neighbour & Care Companion and consider joining our team. Please click on apply and make the first step, once you have, we will give you a call and discuss what we do and answer any questions you may have. The Care Sector is a wonderful sector to be part of and working for us means you are part of a team who have locally been reviewed as 5/5 by our customers and their relatives. Something we are very proud of! Click Apply!