Full and part-time Child Care Practitioner vacancy in South Manchester. Previous experience with children is preferred, applications will be accepted from both drivers and non-drivers.
The client’s family home is located within Wythenshawe and is easily commutable from Stockport, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall, Handforth, Wilmslow, Hale, Altrincham, Timperley, Stretford, and Sale.
As a Child Care Practitioner your role will be to support the client in their own family home on a 2:1 basis. This role offers instant job satisfaction and rewarding experiences every day by improving the quality of life of this young individual. You will be fully supported by an experienced Registered Manager who will champion your ideas and facilitate your career development. The job will include:
- The client requires 24-hour care and support with full personal care and assistance with transfer via hoist and PEG feeding. Tracheostomy care will also be required and assistance with other medical needs.
- Instigating new creative ideas to facilitate the client in achieving their goals.
- Working with a MOST (Maximising Opportunities Safely Together) mentality, whilst embracing the client’s spontaneity and adapting your approach accordingly to their behaviour.
- Working harmoniously alongside the individual’s family who are very accommodating towards the staffing team and being enthusiastic about working within a dedicated team of experienced support workers and professionals.
- Adopting a truly person-centred approach and supporting the client to determine and shape their own life.
- Be transparent in all forms of communication with Amore, fellow team members, family members and healthcare professionals.
Why join us?
- A FREE comprehensive training package will be provided to successful candidates to ensure they feel confident to provide high-quality care and support in accordance with the client’s identified needs. This includes PEG and tracheostomy training, in addition to administration of medication.
- Our competitive referral scheme gives you the opportunity to earn £100 for every friend that you refer who completes 100 hours with us - refer 10 friends to earn £1000!
- Our ‘Contractor of the Month’ scheme shines the spotlight and gives recognition to a particular contractor from each branch each month who is then awarded a £100 voucher of their choice.
- This client requires 24-hour care, which support will be maintained by our out of office team who are managed by knowledgeable branch staff to ensure consistency within the support you receive in the day to out of office hours.
Amore Group are a multi-faceted health and social care provider located in the North West of England. The company is setup by two highly skilled health and social care professionals with a combined experience of 35+ years within the industry who are driven by the remarkable impact that having the right care package in place can have on improving the quality of life for the individuals in our care.
This role is within our Amore Complex Care division who provide CQC regulated activities to adults and children with a range of complex needs in community, supported living and residential settings. We have provided care packages to our clients for many years, working with some clients for over 7 years. Our mission is to provide the highest calibre of service to both clients and staff through working co-productively with the service user and their immediate circle to successfully provide a care package which empowers the individual to achieve. We work with the most vulnerable in society with proven success in stabilising and managing complex cases that other providers would consider too challenging. Our staff and contractors are integral to the success of our service. We make it our mission to recruit people that really do genuinely care and who translate our vision.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo full safer employment checks including enhanced DBS check and three year reference checks.
- Shift patterns will be on a rolling rota.
- From £13.00 – £14.50 Per Hour
- Full Time, Part Time
- Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
If you have any queries regarding this position, or would like to apply, please simply click ‘Apply’ today. All applications will be carefully considered before contacting you directly to progress your application further and to answer any questions you may have.