Children’s Quality Compliance & Safeguarding Manager
£45’000 - £50’000 (Negotiable) per annum + Car Allowance
We are looking for an outstanding Children’s Quality, Compliance & Safeguarding Manager for a National Role covering England and Wales. Working for one of the largest providers supporting not only children but also adults across the country this is an exciting opportunity to be joining our Children’s Residential, Specialist and Fostering Children’s Division. They provide a range of services for Children & Young People including Residential care and education
Leading our Compliance and Assurance programme for the Group will be your principal goal. A key priority for us is your ability to maintain strong working relationships with all relevant regulators and to provide expert advice across the group in all matters relating to regulation across our Children’s Services Cascading best practice and monitoring its implementation.
If you can demonstrate the following competencies, we would love you to apply:
- A thorough Understanding of Regulation, quality and safeguarding within Children’s Services.
- A knowledge of developing policies and procedures around quality and compliance.
- A proven track record in leading teams to deliver outstanding results.
- The ability to challenge and work constructively with Commissioners and Regulators
- A demonstratable history of improving services.
If you are committed to supporting the implementation and managing of quality assurance, inspection and audit practices, love to share best practice that will enhance the organisations reputation and have the children at the heart of everything you do, we would love to hear from you.