We have a unique opportunity to be part of a newly opening Children’s Home in the Rotherham Area of South Yorkshire. This is a full time, permanent job vacancy for an experienced Children’s Home Manager or Deputy/Team Leader looking for the next stage in their career.
£30-40K per annum Depending on level of experience and current qualification.
- Children’s Residential Home Experience is Essential (Not Nursery or Early Years)
- Level 3 Children & Young People Essential
- Level 5 Desirable but must be willing to work towards
- Experienced Manager, Team Leader, Senior or Deputy Manager looking to progress
With a long career within Social care the owner of this newly opened Children’s Home decided to open her own service and really be in a position to make a difference to vulnerable children. The aim is to ensure that they transition to Adulthood given all the support, interventions and tools required to make that transition as easy as possible for them.
The Home will initially be a single occupancy Residential Home; however, it is a three-bed property in the heart of Rotherham. The needs of the children you will be supporting will vary with some needing 2:1 support.
As their Registered Children’s Home Manager, you will be supported by the owner & responsible individual to create an environment where children thrive, a home where children feel calm, have consistent support and their individual needs are met. You will lead a team of Residential Support Workers, been an inspirational leader and empowering your team to ensure the Children thrive. Your duties will include:
- Manage the home on a daily basis ensuring standards are exceeded.
- Providing leadership and support to your staff team.
- Carrying out Supervisions, appraisals and identifying training needs.
- Ensure compliance with Ofsted & other regulatory requirements.
- To create a stable and effective staff team that thrive in their workplace.
- Quality Assurance & Safeguarding procedures.
As a relative new provider this is a fantastic time to be joining them, they have plans to grow and develop new services so if you want to progress this will only open up opportunities for the right person.
To apply please use a PDF or Word Document (You cannot use your Indeed CV). Once you have applied if you meet the above Essential Criteria one of our team will contact you to provide you with full details of the vacancy. Your application will always be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.