Children’s Residential Care Operations Manager, Job Vacancy to cover the Regions of Cumbria & Lancashire. Car Driver Essential
Opportunities like this are rare! You would be filling the shoes of someone who had been with the company for the past 10 years!
What a Package!
- A Potential Package of a combined £55’500 per annum (See Below)
- £45,00 Per Annum, plus £6000 Car Allowance & 10% Discretionary bonus!
- Must hold NVQ Level 5 in Management and Leadership.
- Must have a proven track record in the Children’s Residential Care Sector.
- Relocation Package Available.
As our Regional Operations Manager you will be overseeing a group of Children’s homes from as far North as Carlisle to the Morecambe Area of Lancashire. Each of the homes are kept to a manageable 1-4 beds to ensure the highest possible support is provided for the children we support who all have some form of emotional behavioural difficulties (EBD).
- We would like you to Lead the way on business change and improvement.
- Ensure that each homes have full occupancy and a set of company specific objectives.
- Becoming an Ambassador & Key Decision Maker
- Coaching and developing Registered Managers to build a strong and knowledgeable team.
- Promote the principles of Therapeutic Parenting as a way of caring for young people.
- Ensuring that managers receive relevant training and development to recruit, retain and develop their teams.
- Represent us to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate regional business plans to the team whilst understanding the revenue strategy and cost controls that are in place.
Established in early 2000s, we have grown and adapted to the high demand of EBD and mental health concerns within Children & Young people. Over this time, we have gained a good reputation, and we have plans in place for sustained and future growth. We offer a range of therapies with the aim to support the development at every opportunity. Our whole approach is to provide each child a home, where they feel loved, encouraged, supported and that we give them the tools to flourish and grow into the best adults they can be.
If you would like to know much more about us, click apply! There will be many questions you are eager to have answered, we would love to call you for a chat and discuss this exciting opportunity.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Bespoke, Permanent recruitment specialists for the Children’s Residential Care Sector. Registered Manager owned and led; we love what we do! We are you trusted, valued, recruitment partner.