Children's Residential Operations Manager, job, Essex, Children’s Residential Care & Education. Commutable from some areas of London.
- £45 - £50K per annum, Plus £3K Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Car Driver Essential
- Overnight stays and national travel will be required.
- Overseeing a portfolio of 10 Homes
- Level 4 in Leadership & Management/ Nurse Qualified or similar
- Must have multi-site management experience
- Excellent knowledge of P & L and budget management
You would be joining a unique provider, who set their standards very high indeed, they are proud to own a small group of Outstanding Early Years Schools and Colleges. Specialising in providing personalised Care & Education to children and Adults with a range of physical, learning, neurological, sensory, complex health needs and cerebral palsy. The heart of everything they do is to ensure lives are lived as independently as possible with all the help and support needed for an individual’s wellbeing.
As a group they provide a very stimulating and homely environment where children with Special Education Needs (SEN), moderate Learning Disabilities, or social, emotional and mental Health difficulties can thrive.
As their Regional Operations Manager you will lead on CQC Ratings, growth, opening & developing of new & existing services and supporting homes that require your support to improve.
- Managing Short Term projects
- Quality & Service Improvement
- Commissioning new services
- Interim Service Management
- Supporting Registered Managers
- Managing budgets, occupancy levels and new business.
- Multi-site management and managing teams.
To apply for this position please click on apply and submit your most up to date CV and please include your address and postcode. If you are willing to relocate please ensure this is stated either on your CV or covering letter. A full job description is available for all shortlisted applicants, once you have applied Health & Social Care Jobs will be in contact with you to tell you more about this excellent opportunity, an opportunity to be part one of the UK’s leading Education providers for Children.