Full and part-time,Children’s Residential Practitioner job vacancy, Bishop's Stortford, Essex – no experience required.
You do not need experience in care to join us, in fact, if you come to us with no experience, we will work with towards developing your skills and gaining qualifications in Residential Child Care (Level 3) within your first few weeks at the Centre. We pride ourselves on developing our fantastic team and offering them a clear career pathway. So, this will just be the start of your journey with us.
As our Practitioner, you will play a pivotal role in helping to transform the lives of the children whose disabilities mean that they cannot always live at home. The role will involve:
- Ensuring the highest standards of care for our children behavioural and emotional needs.
- Supporting with daily activities & personal care.
- Maintaining care records, to include care plans.
- Administering medication (full training given).
This is an inspirational place to do great work and a role where you will gain great satisfaction knowing you have made a positive difference to a young person’s life. So, if you are caring, resilient, patient, have a motivation to help others, and you want an incredibly rewarding role as part of an amazing team, then we would love to hear from you.
- £9.24 - £11.52 per hour DOE.
- Currently a 20% uplift for working overtime on a Saturday & Sunday.
- Fully paid DBS.
- 23 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Opportunity to pursue recognised qualifications of your own.
- Fabulous staff development – fully funded for you by the Centre.
- Free on-site parking & subsidised restaurant.
- High Street retail/leisure discounts & Discounted gym membership.
- Generous holidays & Free Life assurance.
We are an inspirational charity with over a 100-years of history, situated in 68 acres of Hertfordshire parkland between Harlow and Bishop’s Stortford. We support children and young people living with epilepsy and other significant neurological conditions. On our site we have Registered Homes and our school, for young people aged 5 to 19 years to achieve their aspirations and full potential. It also means that you can develop your career either by supporting young people in a residential setting or within the classroom.
If you have any questions about this Children’s Residential Practitioner job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further.