We are looking for experienced Children’s Residential Support Workers living close to the Preston or Lytham area of Lancashire. (This service is situated in the middle of the two towns)
Who will you be joining?
This is an exciting job opportunity to join a special organisation who provide residential care for children aged between 8 – 18 living with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). They ensure that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of the managers has progressed to senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps. Starting as a Residential Childrens Support Worker could be just the start of your career with this Provider.
Benefits & Hours
- £24'700 per annum (£19'044 plus Average of 6 Sleeps per month @ £78.30 per Sleep
- Full-time hours, 42 hour per week contract. Shift work.
- 2-week rolling rota including sleep ins, every other weekend off.
- Brilliant training package - 2 weeks paid induction programme.
- Free DBS, free parking, free meals on shift, pension scheme and more.
- £250 referral scheme.
- Training and support towards further qualifications, so this could be the first step towards the rewarding career you are looking for.
As their Residential Support Worker, you will be part of a friendly and welcoming team and play a pivotal role in supporting the children 1 to 1. You will be helping them with daily living tasks and encouraging them to learn so they can have the most positive future possible. You will help them become independent young adults and continue to do all the fun things they love the most, from trampolining to going to the cinema or escape rooms, playing football and just simply enjoying life like all children should.
Experience & Qualifications needed
- It is preferred that you hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce
- You will have a minimum of 2-years’ experience of working with children within a similar setting.
- You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a rota basis.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Due to the nature of the role you also need to be over the age of 21.
If you are excited by this job opportunity and you have the experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you d