Children’s Residential Support Worker, Stoke-on-Trent
£21,612 - £24,559 per annum DOE + generous annual leave, pension + enhancements for service
Full-time, 48 hours per week, 2 on and 4 off shift pattern
If you have previous experience of working with Children as a Support Worker, Social Worker, Senior Support Worker, or in a Specialist Education setting (SEN) and you live close to the Stoke-on-Trent area of Staffordshire, then we would love to hear from you.
With two outstanding ratings from Ofsted, you will be joining a leading residential and educational organisation, dedicated to supporting children living with emotional and behavioural needs (EBD). They have over 30 years-experience in the industry and they know what it takes to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people. This is a job that is not for everyone, the children in their care can be challenging but the rewards of seeing that individual overcome hurdles in their life or seeing them progress and achieve their goals is something else!
You will be a car driver and have previous experience in a similar role. You must also hold one of the following:
- A Social Worker Qualification
- NVQ Level 3 Caring for Children & Young People
- Level 3 Diploma for Children & Young People Workforce: Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare
- Generous annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Money saving initiatives on cars and breakdown.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent 2-week induction programme with fantastic training.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Funded opportunities to access further qualifications including foundation degree level.
This job is extremely rewarding, you will make a difference every day and you will be joining a fantastic team! They are all highly qualified and dedicated and support each other.
So, if you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.