We have a Full-Time Permanent Job Vacancy for a Children’s Residential Support Worker/Practitioner which is commutable from Bury located within the Rossendale Valley area of Lancashire.
This job vacancy is located 19 minutes from Bury, 10.7 miles in a small village which is located just off the A56 Via M66.
Within a 4.1 out of 5 Review on a leading employer review site with lots of people commenting on what a supportive team they all are, this is lovely to read. This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. You would be joining a well-established stable staff team providing support for five Children with Emotional & Behavioral Difficulties between the ages of 8 and 18 years of age. The Children have a varying range of needs which could include learning, emotional and behavioral needs and are usually stay at the Residential Home Short/Medium or long term depending on their needs.
The Provider ensures that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of their managers started as Support Workers themselves and have progressed to Senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
Benefits & Hours for the Support Worker Job
- £21.5K - £24K per annum Depending on experience.
- 42 Hours per week on a rota basis with a variety of shifts ranging from 3 Hours to 14 Hours per day covering 8.30am – 10.30pm 7 Days per week.
- Mix of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Excellent Training & ongoing professional development.
Qualifications & experience for the Children’s Support Worker
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce.
- It is essential you have at least 2 years’ experience working in Children’s Residential care.
- You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a Rota basis.
How do Apply or Ask a Question
Once you apply for one of our vacancies you will get the chance to ask any questions you may have before we submit your application to the end employer, so don’t worry if you do have any questions. To apply please include your most up to date CV (Please note you cannot upload an Indeed CV to our own website it should be a separate Word or PDF Document)
If you are struggling to apply please send a separate email to email@example.com including the Job Title and Area of the vacancy, attaching your most up to date CV.