Are you an enthusiastic experienced Residential Support Worker/Childrens Practitioner with Children's Residential experience, located within traveling distance to the Stoke-on-Trent area of Staffordshire?
Our client is located within commutable distance from Stoke-on-Trent, Macclesfield, Biddulph, Sandbach, Kidsgrove, Leek, and the surrounding towns and villages. The role is accessible via major transport links, such as M6, A523, A53 & A34. It is required that you have a full UK manual driving license.
Our client is a smaller provider of specialist care and education. With no more than three children in each home, this means they can really focus on the Children and is an outstanding provider. With a 'Good' Ofsted rating, this is a role that will give the perfect candidate a special place in a genuinely welcoming and comfortable home. Online reviews from the staff team also make it clear that the management maintains exemplary support to their staff and allow them to progress their career with excellent training opportunities.
“My child is very settled and has made a lot of progress. They have told me that they feel happier now than they have done before in their life and I think that speaks volumes about the care and support that they received.”
Salary & Benefits Package
- £24K per annum plus lots of benefits and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Fantastic Training and funding for personal development
What is experience is required for the job?
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You will be required to work 2-3 shifts per week, either 24.5 hour or 16.5-hour shifts including 8-sleep-ins per month.
- You must have previous experience working with children with emotional and challenging needs.
- It is advantageous to have a Level 3 Residential Childcare, or Level 3 Children Young People's Workforce.
- It is beneficial that you have a good understanding of safeguarding.
If you are looking to make a difference in a challenging yet rewarding job and you are interested in this opportunity to be a Children's Support Worker, be sure to click apply! Once you have applied (providing you meet all the above criteria), you will have the opportunity to discuss the role our helpful team, who will see your application through from start to finish!