We are looking for to recruit for various positions within the Residential Childcare Sector & Specialist Educational Settings for Children & Young People. Positions available for Support Workers, Senior Support Workers, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers across all areas of Shropshire and North Wales. We have positions in Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Telford, Wem, Chester, Wrexham and surrounding areas.
With “Outstanding” ratings from Ofsted, you will be joining a leading residential and educational organisation, dedicated to supporting children and young people with a variety of needs. This could include emotional & behavioural difficulties (EBD), learning disabilities, autism and / or challenging behaviour.
Current Jobs within Residential Childcare & Education Settings:
- Care Practitioners / Children’s Residential Support Workers
- Support Workers to work with Children & Young Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Waking Night Support Workers
- Senior Practitioners / Senior Residential Support Workers
- Deputy Children’s Home Managers
- Children’s Residential Registered Managers
Rates of Pay
- Care Practitioner; £22,545 - £24,882 per annum
- Support Worker; £8.72 - £9.06 per hour (+ £67.00 per sleep-in)
- Waking Night Support Worker; £8.72 - £9.26 per hour
- Senior Residential Support Workers/Practitioners; £25,126 - £26,864 per annum
- Team Leader £9.36-£9.92 per hour (+ £67.00 per sleep-in)
You must also hold one of the following Qualifications:
- A Social Worker Qualification
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 Caring for Children & Young People
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care – Children & Young People
- Level 3 Diploma for Children & Young People’s Workforce
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Children & Young People for Wales and NI
If you currently live in any of the above areas and you are looking for a career move within Children’s Residential and/or Specialist education settings, then please APPLY NOW! We can discuss all the vacancies we have on offer over the telephone, including hours of work, pay rates, shift times and all the fantastic benefits this employer has to offer.