Children’s Residential Team Leader, Oldham
£20,529.60 – £22,730 per annum DOE + £78.30 per sleep-in (additional)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Children’s Residential Team Leader living close to the Oldham area of Greater Manchester to join a highly rated residential care provider for children aged 8-18 with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
Would you like a rewarding career where you can help change the life of a child? Could you help a child have a positive future no matter what the barrier? Yes? Then we could have what you are looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. They ensure that all the young people they support have the same opportunities as everyone else and they provide positive experiences and a supportive environment so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of the managers has progressed to senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
Benefits & Hours
- £20,529.60 - £22,730 per annum DOE;
- £78.30 per sleep-in (additional to salary);
- Full-time hours;
- Mix of shifts including days, sleeps and weekends;
- Brilliant training package;
- Training and support towards further qualifications, so this could be the first step towards the rewarding career you are looking for.
What qualifications & experience are required to be a Residential Team Leader?
- It is essential you hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce;
- It is essential you have experience of leading a team within a similar setting;
- You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a rota basis;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Due to the nature of this role you do need to be over 21.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This role is also commutable from Rochdale, Ashton-under-Lyne, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.