We are looking for 2 x Residential Team Leaders with experience of working with Children in a Residential Setting living within commuting distance to the Salisbury area of Wiltshire. The two job vacancies are for two separate locations within Wiltshire, one very close to the A303 Amesbury Area with the other vacancy closer to the A30 in Salisbury. Car Drivers are essential with a manual driving licence so you can drive the company vehicle.
The Company you would be joining
If you too believe that working with Children and turning their lives around is a vocation, not just a job then you will fit into the team brilliantly. Supervising a team and cascading their company values is key, not only to the Children but for your wider team and colleagues. You could be joining a truly wonderful service that is helping children turn their lives around so they can achieve their dreams and reach their potential. Their CEO has over 30-years’ experience working with young people and has a strong belief that every child deserves someone fighting for them.
- With a fantastic online employer review site of 4/5 one employee described this company as a "Fantastic Employer" absolutely praising the Training and Support they have received.
- Another said "The companies Ethos and Values are strong; we really do make a difference"
The Children you will be supporting may have suffered neglect, Abuse, Trauma or a family breakdown in their life some may have Learning Disabilities coupled with some challenging behaviour. As their Senior Residential Support Worker, you will be key in helping create a safe environment for young people to flourish. You will work therapeutically with the children to help them to move forward in their lives, maximising the chance of a positive future. As a Team Leader/Supervisor, you will ensure your team deliver the best possible outcomes for their children.
Team Leader Job Description
- You will be responsible for Supervising and overseeing a small staff team.
- Ensure that the highest level of care and support is delivered in a nurturing and therapeutic way.
- Carrying out risk assessments, reviewing, creating care plan reporting any safeguarding concerns.
- Recording medication and reporting of any incidents.
- Take a lead role in Team Meetings
- Leading & Running your shift.
- Carrying out Supervisions and staff appraisals
- Mentoring and being a positive role model always.
- Nurturing your staff team and gain satisfaction from seeing them develop and achieve.
- Ensuring the Residential Home is always safe and compliant.
Experience & requirements
- You will hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce.
- You will have experience of working within a residential setting.
- It is essential that you have a full driving license.
- You must be fully flexible to work shifts of earlies, lates and regular sleep.
- What is important is having a real passion for caring for young people, helping transform a young life and helping each child achieve their dreams and goals.
- Due to the nature of this role you do need to be over 19.
How do I apply
If you meet the above criteria and you have worked with Children in a Residential Home Setting, then please click on the apply button. Your CV should be in a Word or PDF Format, PLEASE NOTE you cannot use your Indeed CV as this belongs to Indeed. If you have any problems applying, please send your application to the email address shown on this advert stating which job it is your applying for including Job Title and Area. Please always include your full name, address and postcode on your CV. Once you have applied Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call to answer any questions you may have.