We have a Full-Time Permanent Job Vacancy for a Children’s Residential Team Leader living in the Lancaster Area. A car driver is essential for this job and you must be over the age of 21.
This Residential Team Leader job vacancy is within traveling distance from:
- Lancaster 30 Minutes, 10.9 Miles via the A6 or M6 Motorway. Preston 30 Minutes, 10.9 Miles via the A6 or M6. Blackpool 32 Minutes, 15.5 Miles via the A586 & M55 Motorway. Morecambe 27 Minutes, 17.6 Miles Via the M6 or A6 , Carnforth 24 Minutes, 17.7 Miles Via the M6
Within a 4.1 out of 5 Review on a leading employer review site with lots of people commenting on what a supportive team they all are, this is lovely to read. This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. You would be joining a well-established stable staff team providing support for Children with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties between the towns of Lancaster and Preston. They ensure that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of their managers started as Support Workers themselves and have progressed to Senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
Benefits & Hours
- £21.5K - £24K per annum Depending on experience.
- Mix of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Excellent Training & ongoing professional development.
What qualifications & experience are required to be a Residential Team Leader?
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce.
- It is essential you have at least 2 years’ experience working in Children’s Residential care.
- You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a Rota basis.
How do Apply or Ask a Question?
Once you apply for one of our vacancies you will get the chance to ask any questions you may have before we submit your application to the end employer, so don’t worry if you do have any questions. To apply please include your most up to date CV (Please note you cannot upload an Indeed CV to our own website it should be a separate Word or PDF Document)
If you are struggling to apply please send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the Job Title and Area of the vacancy, attaching your most up to date CV.