We are looking to recruit a Full Time, Female*, Children’s Residential Team Leader leaving close to the Blackburn area of Lancashire. Car Driver Essential.
This is a Residential Children’s Home located 19 mins / 8.9 miles from Blackburn via the A59 / A670, Preston 25 mins / 12 miles via A59 or Burnley is 33 mins / 16.3 miles via A671/M65. There is free parking on site.
- Level 3 Diploma Health & Social Care Children & Young People/Adults or equivalent
- It is essential you have at least 2 years’ experience with children with EBD
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Over the age of 21 *
With a 4.1 out of 5 Review on a leading employer review site, with lots of people commenting on what a supportive team they all are, this is lovely to read. You would be joining a well-established stable staff team providing support for Children with Emotional & Behavioral Difficulties. This provider ensures that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children. They do this by providing positive experiences, and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this job too, each of their managers started as Support Workers themselves and have progressed to Senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
This Residential Children's Home boasts a “Good” Ofsted report which they are very proud of. You would be joining a Residential Children’s Home providing support to five children aged 8-18 years of age. The children within the home have access to lots of outside hobbies varying from swimming to football, and they do try to encourage the children with activities that may interest them. Children are treated very much as individuals and are empowered to make individual or collective decisions about meal plans, activities, so they feel very much involved in their environment.
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- **£23’300 per annum, plus pension, plus paid DBS (£29K including sleepovers)
- £78.30 per sleep in (Average of 6 Sleep In's per month)
- 40 Hours per week, on a rota system, including days, nights, evenings, and weekends.
- Free Meals whilst on shift
- Lots of other Rewards, Recognition, and benefits.
- Comprehensive training package.
- Training and support for further qualifications.
Apply/Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists across the UK. We are a team of Registered Managers who have worked in the social care sector. You will always be speaking to a like-minded professional who completely understands the job vacancy, so we can answer any questions you may have. Now all you have to do is click on apply if you meet the above criteria, one of our team will be in touch with you to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.
* Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however, due to the nature of the job vacancy, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance, there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Team Leader over the age of 21.