Children’s Residential Team Leader, Preston Area
£21,629 - £22,730 per annum DOE
We are searching for an enthusiastic Children’s Residential Team Leader living close to the Preston area of Lancashire to join a well-established service, who have opened a new home for children with Emotional Behavioral Difficulties.
Would you like a rewarding career where you can help change the life of a young person? Could you help a young person have a positive future no matter what the barrier?
Yes? Then we could have what you are looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. They ensure that all the children they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of the managers has progressed to senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
Benefits & Hours
- £21,629 - £22,730 per annum DOE;
- £78.30 per sleep-in (additional to salary);
- Full-time hours;
- Mix of shifts including days, nights and weekends;
- Brilliant training package;
- Training and support towards further qualifications, so this could be the first step towards the rewarding career you are looking for.
What qualifications & experience are required to be a Team Leader?
- It is essential you hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce;
- It is essential you have at least 2 years’ experience with children with EBD;
- You will be flexible to work on a variety of shifts including weekends on a rota basis;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- It is essential you are over the age of 21.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This job role is commutable from Lancaster, Oakenclough, Preston, Blackpool and surrounding areas.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Homecare Assistants 21 years of age and over.