Children’s Residential Team Leader, Oswestry
£9.17 - £9.73 per hour + £67.50 sleep in
Are you an ambitious individual looking for a Children’s Residential Team Leader role in the Oswestry area of Shropshire?
Do you want to lead by example and ensure the child you support has only the best care within a structured and family atmosphere?
Who am I joining?
A family run organisation and provider of therapeutic residential support for children and young people who have Autism / ASC. They offer structured and personalised support, including 1 to 1 support and group sessions, within a safe and homely atmosphere. The home is a great place to work, where you will be joining a dedicated and passionate team, who love where they work and what they do!
What are the wages & benefits?
- £9.17 - £9.73 per hour + £67.50 per sleep in;
- Mixed rota consisting of 9-5 office days and two back to back 24-hour shifts and four days off;
- Potential to progress within this organisation;
- Pension benefits, life insurance and employee assistance programme;
- Ongoing training and CPD;
- Generous over time rate.
What experience will be needed to be your Team Leader?
- It is essential a level 3 in Children and Young People or Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare;
- Experience working with Autism/ASC, 1 year or more.
- You must have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle;
- You must be flexible and committed to the role.
If you have the ambition, they will give you the opportunity!
As Team Leader you will work with the Home Manager and your team to deliver the highest quality care and support for the children and young people. You will help the children and young people to achieve their full potential by community involvement, focusing on social skills, independence, quality of life plan and personal development. You will be enthusiastic in your approach to tough challenges and to be assertive and remain calm under pressure when a situation arises.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.