We are looking for an enthusiastic Children’s Residential Team Leader living close to the Preston area in Lancashire. You will be joining a highly rated residential and education care provider for children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). This role will be based closed to the Garstang area and is commutable from Preston, Garstang, Lancaster, Blackpool and surrounding areas, via the M6, M55 and A59.
Do you have experience working with children in a residential setting and ready for the next step in your career? Maybe you already have leadership experience and you want something new? If so, read on, this could be perfect for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. As their Team Leader, you will be working in a 6-bedded home, ensuring that all of the young people they support have the same opportunities as other children. You and our client will work collectively to provide a creative curriculum and positive experiences, so that every child can be their best and achieve all of their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of the managers has progressed to senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
What Are Our Children's Residential Team Leader Benefits & Hours?
- £21,629 per annum;
- Full-time hours, working on a 2-week rota;
- Will include 1 sleep per week paid at £78.30;
- A brilliant training package;
- Training and support towards further qualifications, so this could be the first step towards the rewarding career you are looking for.
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce;
- You will have worked in residential care for children for a minimum of 2-years;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- It is also essential that you are over the age of 21 due to the nature of the role.
If you could you help a young person have a positive future no matter what the barrier, then this could be what you are looking for.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.