Children’s Residential Team Leader, Salisbury
£22K - £25K per annum DOE + £36 per sleep-in
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader living close to the Salisbury area of Wiltshire to work within a small special residential service for children living with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties, learning disabilities or have suffered trauma and abuse.
If you have experience in a senior role or you have worked within a residential service for children and you’re ready for the next step in your career, then this could be perfect for you.
Turn a life around
You could be joining a truly wonderful service that is helping children turn their lives around so they can achieve their dreams and reach their potential. Their CEO has over 30-years’ experience working with young people and has a strong belief that every child is worth fighting for. Their residential homes create a place where every child, often for the first time, feels a sense of belonging and they learn life skills to set them up for a positive future.
As their Team Leader, you will be key in helping create a safe environment for the young people to flourish. You will work therapeutically with children to help them to move forward in their lives, maximising the chance of a positive future. You will be responsible for overseeing a small staff team, taking lead in the running of your shift, conducting supervisions and appraisals and dealing efficiently with any incidents that may arise.
Experience & requirements
- You will hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce;
- You will have experience of working within a residential setting;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence;
- You must be fully flexible to work shifts of earlies, lates and regular sleeps;
- What is important is having a real passion for caring for young people, helping transform a young life and helping each child achieve their dreams and goals.
- Due to the nature of this role you do need to be over 19.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.