We are welcoming applications from people just like you, those who are considering a career in care. After all, it is one of the most rewarding jobs you can choose, but it is also a job people don’t always understand! So, we are inviting you to talk to us!
We are looking for caring, positive, outgoing people living in the Hartlepool area of County Durham to join us as a Children’s/Adult Support Worker. Initially, we’d love to have a chat with you about what the work involves and tell you much more about us and the people we support.
- Flexible contract – full or part time hours.
- A salary of £8.95 per hour.
- Medicash Cash Plan& Employee Assistance Programme.
- Discounted Gym membership& Staff incentive schemes.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Long Service Recognition.
- Car drivers are essential.
As a care company, we have been established for over 50-years. We are a family business, which started with just one Care Home in the 60s, as peoples’ needs changed, so did we, and we are very proud of how far we have come! We now have independent supported living, outreach services, short break packages, social opportunities, education, and employment support. Our progress is testament to the team we have built & the knowledge & experience they bring. We have an amazing team, with fantastic family values. Our staff turnover is low, and we can offer fantastic progression opportunities.
You will be part of our dedicated team who enable children, young people, and adults with disabilities and or mental health needs to live the life they wish. We have a real emphasis on social support and activities, your days will always be different and will include:
- Supporting Children & Adults with a Learning Disability to be independent & active.
- Supporting someone to continue to do all the things they love – could be baking or going to the cinema!
- Doing activities in our drop centre.
- Developing daily life skills and supporting with medical appointments.
- Preparing meals and helping plan menus.
- Helping to source work placements.
- Supporting with visiting friends & families.
Every single person we support is different, they all have different needs that are unique to them. There is so much to being a Children/Adult’s Support Worker. If you are interested, then let’s have a chat! Once you apply, we will give you a call for an initial chat and to answer any questions.