We are looking for Children’s Support Workers/Practitioners living close to Wimbledon/New Malden area of South West London. This job is commutable from New Malden (7 mins), Wimbledon (11 mins), Cottenham Park (7 mins), West Barnes (3 mins), Morden Park (9 mins), Sutton (18 Mins), Surbiton (11 mins).
Do you have experience supporting children with learning disabilities?
- £10.00 per hour, 36 hours per week with paid breaks, £10.50 per hour with Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce;
- Choose either Day Shifts or Night Shifts
- Day Shifts 07.30 – 15:00 and 14:30 – 22:00 (36 Hours per week)
- Waking Night Shifts 21:30 – 08:00 (40 hours per week)
- This will include working every other weekend
- Opportunity to gain level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce
This is an Ofsted outstanding, residential service for children with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic reputation, with a vision to deliver high quality, person centred care, achieving positive outcomes and achievement for the children and young adults they support. This service is truly remarkable at what it can achieve and to be a part of this extended family will be truly rewarding.
We are looking for Support Workers who can inspire and motivate Children to be the best they can be. This is a truly rewarding job where you can make a positive difference to a child’s life but not only that you can play an instrumental part in that child’s future.
What experience will you need?
- Experience supporting children/young adults with learning disabilities is essential.
- Good written and spoken English.
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
Becoming a Support Worker is just the start of your career. You are our greatest asset, so a career with us will always include fantastic training and support and career development… you could be a Manager in the future!
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.