We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Nurse with fantastic leadership Qualities to become our Regional Clinical Lead Nurse covering the Yorkshire Region. Are you a quality-focused, Nurse, who strives for perfection? Are you focused on your job, always striving to achieve the best possible outcome for all of your patients? If this sounds like you, this could really be your perfect job.
As a well-established Complex Care & Live-in Care provider, our client has adept knowledge of their business, an exemplary national CQC rating, and a vast mantel-piece full of awards & accreditations. As well as their commitment to the quality of their client’s care, the support of their staff team also runs parallel. No matter which role you are in, they provide exceptional quality training and support and can offer a highly rewarding role in their extended family, to all of its employees.
Working across our Live in Complex Care Branches and clients' homes across Yorkshire. you will need to live in the Yorkshire region and be a car driver. We have various offices in West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire & East Riding of Yorkshire. You will commute through the stunning county, supporting our client's branches in the surrounding villages and towns via the M62, M1 and A64 motorway networks.
Regional Clinical Lead Nurse Job Description:-
- Leading a team of regionally based Nurses providing leadership and training.
- Developing excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Carrying out Clinical Audits
- Provide expert guidance and support to our Managers
- Ensure we are always working towards policies and procedures
- Ensure that we are always striving to enhance the quality of our customer's care at all times.
What experience do I need?
- You will have a current NMC PIN (Adult), with evidence of post-registration;
- Experience of Leading & Motivating a team
- You will need to quickly delegate tasks, being knowledgeable of where your team's care is prioritized;
- You should identify areas of Complex Care that can be developed, improving the overall profitability of the business;
- You will be required to develop, assess and cost Complex Care packages for your clients;
- You should be able to inspire and train a clinical team, working closely with the staff to harness their skills and provide the best quality care;
- You will build trusting relationships with shareholders, understanding their role in our client's business.
What salary and benefits will you receive in the role?
- A fantastic salary of between £35K - £40K per annum DOE
- Performance Related Bonus
- 23 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing support, personal development, and great career development.
Health & Social Care Jobs are delighted to be recruiting for such a fantastic role and feel that the perfect candidate will thrive in this job. If you share our enthusiasm, and you fully meet the above requirements, apply now. You can apply directly by clicking the big orange apply button! Once you apply you will get the opportunity to talk to our team about the role in more detail. We look forward to receiving your application.