We are looking for a Clinical Services Manager (RGN/RMN) to cover a large nursing and residential home in the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private provider of Nursing & Residential Homes, who provide specialist care to residents in just over 40 homes across the UK. The individuals they support are at the heart of everything they do. The Senior Management team have all been involved in care since 1999, and, they know what it takes to provide a high standard of care. They provide a supportive, open and honest culture where the development of their team is pivotal.
- £18.00 per hour;
- Full-time hours, 40 hours per week;
- NMC renewal;
- Paid DBS;
- Pension scheme;
- After 1 year in role, extra day holiday to your entitlement.
Becoming their Clinical Services Manager is a chance to join an established care provider who pride themselves on providing facilities which have a homely feel where the individuals are put first.
They promise to always keep you motivated and invest in you as this gives you the motivation to deliver fantastic high-quality care, and for them to retain an excellent staff team who believe in the organisation. This is why they have excellent staff retention. We are looking for someone who is:
* A Qualified Nurse, ideally RGN or RMN, with at least two years’ experience of Managing a Care/Nursing Home’s;
* Self-motivated and is passionate about person centred care;
* An experienced leader who can educate and advise existing Home Managers and staff teams in achieving excellent standards;
* A car driver with access to their own vehicle;
* An excellent knowledge of Older People's Services or Care homes and CQC regulations;
* Someone who is looking for a long-term career with an organisation with a fantastic culture!
If you are excited by this job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.