Full or Part Time, Local Community Care & Dementia Advocate jobs Welywn, Hatfield & St Albans.
If you would love to work in your local community, we have job vacancies in the Welwyn, Hatfield, Potters Bar, & St Albans and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire. You will not be a stranger as we carefully introduce you to each person you will be visiting and supporting. Throughout our team you will never see an unfriendly face.
- £10.50 per hour weekdays, £11.50 after 7pm + Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
- £11.50 per hour weekends, £12.50 after 7pm
- Guaranteed Hours if you have fantastic availability
- Paid Mileage, Pension Scheme & Holiday Pay
- Early Mornings, Lunchtimes or Evenings are our busy times
- Alternative Weekend working
Quality Care matters
Visiting and supporting an older adult should never be rushed, for that reason, all our visits are never less than an hour. The people you support deserve lots of time and attention, that time and attention is determined by what they want to achieve from your visit, and together you form a relationship that means you are not only caring for someone, but you are also gaining a friend and companion. They will trust you and look forward to you coming, the care you deliver will never feel awkward for either of you.
Every one of the older adults we support in their homes, need us for lots of different reasons. You will provide help and support with anything they struggle to do on their own, or do not wish to be on their own. A typical day may include
- Arriving with a smile for an early morning wake up call.
- Prepare breakfast whilst chatting away!
- Assisting with morning & evening routine (Washing, dressing, oral care)
- Prompting to take any medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Watching their favourite game show together or baking / preparing a meal.
- Going on outings, hospital visits or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
A Message from Us
“We are truly committed to making a massive difference and want to lead the way in the local community of Welwyn & Hatfield to change the way our older generation are looked after in their older years. We decided after personal experience of finding care for our own relative, that we wanted to give other families that peace of mind that their loved one was in the safest of hands. We are very proud of our team, who go above and beyond in improving people’s lives. Knowing we get up every morning, make a positive difference and our team are all motivated to do the same is priceless! “
If you feel you would fit into our team, and believe in what we do, I would love to hear from you. We will train and support you throughout your journey with us and offer you not just a job but a true vocation.