Full & Part-time, Community Care Assistant jobs, Ashford, Surrey – no experience needed– car driver essential.
- £10.60 per hour weekdays, £11.72 per hour weekends.
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage.
- Flexible, full & part-time hours.
- Pension & holiday pay.
- £250 Refer a friend scheme & monthly awards.
- Qualifications & career progression if you want it.
We are a family-run business with over 40-years’ experience in the care sector and a Good CQC rating. We support older adults and help them to remain independent in the place they cherish the most, their home. We are a small, friendly team and we look after every one of our Care Assistants to create an environment where you will be supported, listened to, nurtured, and given the tools to flourish, this in turn provides high-quality care to our clients and their families. As soon as you join our team you will be welcomed, and you’ll love what we do and what you do. This is more than just a job.
If you can, you can care
- Help someone with their morning routine?
- Assist with personal care which varies from person to person?
- Prompt someone to take their medication?
- Help prepare hearty, nutritious meals?
- Accompany someone on outings, hospital visits, visiting the shops or just for some fresh air?
- Be a good companion, have a chat and enable a person doing the things they enjoy?
Don’t worry if you have never worked in the sector, we will provide you with excellent training and make sure you are fully supported. Many people who join us have worked in the retail, hospitality, travel, leisure, and other sectors, but have the right qualities to care and a passion to make a difference. If you’ve got the personality and right characteristics, we would love to chat with you and tell you more.
If you are interested in this Community Care Assistant job, or if you have any questions, then just click apply and provide us with an up-to-date CV or even just an email with a bit about yourself. We will then contact you soon after to have a chat with you, answer any questions and put your mind at ease about the role. We look forward to speaking to you.