Full or part-time, Community Care Assistant job vacancy, Tingley, West Yorkshire – no experience needed - car driver essential.
- £9.45 Per Hour (Time and half on Bank Holidays).
- Full or Part-Time Hours Available – Guaranteed Hours.
- Hours including mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Weekend only hours available too.
- Shift times include 06:30 – 11:00, 11:30 – 14:30 and 16:00 – 22:00.
- Excellent in-house training and opportunity to gain further qualifications.
- Being part of a big work family, and a company you can be proud of.
We have job vacancies in the Morley, Tingley, Gildersome, Drighlington, Kirkstall, and surrounding areas of West Yorkshire. Don’t worry if you have no experience or your experience is in another sector as will provide excellent training. Lots of our Care Assistants are from different backgrounds, some have personal experience of caring for a relative, as long as you have the right personality to care, we would love to speak to you and tell you more.
We are a unique family run Homecare business formed to make a difference following one of our Director’s poor experience of care for their own relative. We truly have an amazing team; we are small enough to focus on quality and we want to always keep it that way. We are very proud of achieving a good CQC rating and since opening 8 years ago, we have received so much reward from delivering exceptional compassionate care to people in the local community. We truly believe that this is not just another job – it's a way of life.
What we are looking for in you: -
- The desire to make a difference to an older adult living in their own home.
- To provide personal care as well as companionship, help and support.
- A car driver so that you can travel between your customers locally.
- A good conversationalist who can brighten an older person’s day.
- Caring, compassionate and an excellent ambassador for the company.
If this is you and want a job that is worth getting up for in the morning, then please click on apply. Once you have applied, we will call you to introduce ourselves, tell you more, and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with your application.