Part-time, Community Care Assistant job vacancies, Crewe, Cheshire – no experience needed – car driver essential.
We have hours available in Crewe, Shavington, Willaston, Haslington, Nantwich, Betley, and Sandbach, so if you live nearby, we have lots of local work for you.
We are a not-for-profit organisation with over 30-years’ experience in the care sector. We understand that the values of love and comfort should be central to supporting older people in our local community. With us, the person is always put first, we always provide the highest quality of care. Our service is be-spoke to each person’s needs and we want to assist people living in their own homes and in the community for as long as possible. We don’t just care for our clients; we care and support you too. Being part of our team leads to wonderful reviews like this:
“It is a phenomenal place of work. I cannot believe the passion and dedication shown by the team. I have worked in care homes and with other providers, but this provider are head and shoulders above most.”
- £10.00 per hour plus paid mileage & travel time.
- 12–16-hour contracts available.
- Shift times - 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 10pm including alternate weekends.
- Death in service benefit.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid training and induction.
- Paid DBS.
- Support towards further qualifications such as Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
As our Community Care Assistant, your role will be varied, and no 2 days are the same. Every one of the people we support is unique and has different needs. The role is often like care you would provide to a friend or relative. It may include:
- Providing companionship, being good company & listening ear.
- Being the friendly face that people see first thing in the morning to help start their day.
- Assisting people with personal care such as washing or dressing.
- Helping with household chores like laundry, hoovering or dusting.
- Helping people prepare their favourite tea or making sure they have enough shopping.
- Helping with medication and giving reminders.
- Helping people to bed in the evening bed.
- Keeping people active and doing the things they love from walking to gardening.
The feeling of helping a person, making them feel valued and safe, as well as continuing to live life to the full, is truly rewarding and fulfilling. It’s a job that you’ll wish you did sooner. So, no matter what your experience, if you have the right qualities to care, we would love to speak to you.
Don’t worry if you have any questions about this Community Care Assistant job, once you have applied, we will contact you as soon as we can to answer any questions, tell you more about the role and put your mind at ease. If you want a job that makes you want to get out of bed in the morning, this is it, so please click apply.