Community Care Assistant, Tunbridge Wells
£9.35 - £9.90 per hour
Full and part-time hours
We are looking for female Community Care Assistants living close to the Royal Tunbridge Wells area of Kent. This job will involve travel between nearby towns and villages.
- Guaranteed Hours;
- Rate of pay is £9.60 (no experience) and salary increases with experience up to £10.15 per hour, your pay will progress as you progress;
- Usual working hours are between: - 7am – 2pm, 4pm – 10pm and every other weekend.
- Attendance bonus of £35 per quarter (After 3 Months);
- Full and part time hours available;
- Hours will include early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends.
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
As their Community Care Assistant, you will make a difference every day to an older person living in their own home. You will be assisting them with daily living tasks, including personal care, helping them with domestic duties, cooking or taking them out into the community to stay independent and doing the things they love.
Join an exceptional homecare provider
This is an exciting opportunity to have a truly rewarding career. You would be joining a growing domiciliary care organisation who pride themselves on being the best of the best. They offer the highest standard of care within comfortable and high-class surroundings. All of their team are passionate about what they do and are trained to provide the very best care and support that is second to none.
This is just the start of your career with this provider. For those that want to progress there is endless opportunities to grow and develop, you could be a Manager of the future!
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Health and Social Care Jobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit a female.